Accusation De Possession Ou De Trafic De Stupéfiants : Prochaines Étapes ?
If you’ve been charged with drug trafficking, you should consult counsel immediately. You should further invoke your right to remain silent and refuse to answer any questions. It’s also strongly encouraged to take note of your version of events from the moment that the police interacted with you; pay particular attention to the following:
- If no warrant was used, how did the officers first come across you and at what point were you detained or arrested?
- Did they provide you with your right to counsel?
- Did they inform you of your right to silence?
- Were they overly forceful in their arrest?
- If a warrant was used, what time was it executed?
- How did they enter your home?
- When did they inform you of your rights?
- At what point did you invoke your right to counsel and when did you actually speak to a lawyer?
- Were you stripsearched?
All of these details are crucial and may be the only way to get the evidence of your guilt excluded.
★ Si vous faites l’objet d’une enquête policière en lien avec la possession ou le trafic de stupéfiants, si vous faites face à des accusations de possession ou de trafic de stupéfiants, ou encore si vous avez des questions en lien avec vos droits, vous pouvez nous contacter dès maintenant pour parler avec un avocat ou fixer une consultation.